Training & Placement Department has an important role to play in student’s future an indispensable pillar of the Institute. This department continuously strives to help students in pursuing their career goals by acquiring employment-seeking skills and ultimately to attain desired employment. This is accomplished through building a strong partnership amongst students, alumni, faculty members and industries. SKS follows centralized placement activity which gives each branch equal opportunity to grow for sustained excellence in career through training & placement. Objectives of this department are as follows:
• Assist students to develop their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group discussion.
• Assist students to development and implement successful job search strategies.
• Work with faculty members, department heads and administration to integrate career planning with academic curriculum.
• Empower students with life long career decision making skills.
• Providing resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
• Act as an interface among students, alumni, and the employment community.
• Awareness in the students regarding future career options.
• Assisting different companies in recruiting candidates as per their requirements.
• Co-ordinating summer training/internship programme.
• Bridging gap between Industry and Academia.
During the last years 70% students got selected in Indian International Companies through JOB FAIR. Consultancies and joint campus by the companies in the different college.
Following Companies Participated in Campus Placements
- Reliance Communication
- SBI Life Insurance
- Tiger Wealth Mgmt.
- India Info Line
- Angel Broking
- Trellebrog Automotives
- ICICI Lombard
- Birla Sunlife
- IL & FS