Junior Basic Training (JBT) is a diploma level course with a duration of 2 years. Child Development, Educational Technology, Teaching of Mathematics, etc are some of the areas covered under this course. After pursuing the course, one can apply for the position of teacher in primary or middle schools. They can also work in the role of Student Counsellors, Educational Administrators, etc.
Subjects covered under Junior Basic Training (JBT) Course
- Child Development
- Educational Technology
- Health & Physical Education
- Philosophical Perspective of education
- Sociological perspective technology
- Teaching of Art Education
- Teaching of English
- Teaching of environmental studies (science)
- Teaching of EVS social science
- Teaching of Hindi
- Teaching of Mathematics
Duration : 2 Years
Eligibility : 10+2 with any stream.